30 years on a market
30 years of experience
Full sales and technical support
Reliable and established suppliers
Westek P1496R 1U
- procesory E5-2600 Series Multi-Core Xeon
- zodolněné MIL zádní konektory, AD nebo DC napájení
- možnost integrovat výkonějsí DVI grafickou kartu
- možnost několika serial a USB portů
- až 6 hot-swap HDD s RAOID možnostmi
- zodolněné chassis s nízkou hloubkou 550mm
- zodolněná přední dvířka a prachový filtr
Westek’s P1496R Rugged 1U Computer Server is designed for use in high and low temperature environments that are subject to shock and vibration. Westek’s range of Rugged Servers are ideal for use in hostile environments including military COTS use where space is at a premium.
The server is designed to comply with MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD 461 and DEF STAN 59-411 for use in aircraft, mobile or fixed land based systems, transportation and naval environments below decks as well as general use where a compact ruggedized system is required.
The P1496R provides one or two multi-core Intel® Xeon® processors in a compact rugged 1U low depth chassis, with automatic temperature dependent fan control system and hot swappable RAID protected rugged disk drives.
The P1496R is manufactured from ultra tough highly corrosion resistant aluzinc plated steel with optional additional anti-corrosion paint finish for marine environments.